Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moraine Lake - 2006 vs. 2010

Moraine lake (Bayin)

Here are two photos of Moraine Lake Lodge in Banff National Park nestled in the Canadian Rockies.

Actually I've found the second picture at club.foto.ru portal and was so excited about the view that decided to google out the destination. The first link I've clicked appeared to host some blog-message from 2006 (you click on photo - you'll get there) with almost identical shot! I'll bet, that if I'll try to check couple of more links there will appear tons of same similar shots again. So I am frustrated now little bit - it seems like in nowadays there is not so much unique impressions available - most of the things are just repeating each-other... Yeah...

And of-course, when I'll go there, I'll take the same picture myself again... :)

So, let's plan the trip: Moraine Lake Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win