Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazon - Black Friday Deals

Year ago this time I was expecting real deals from Amazon.com

I had placed my selected items in the wish list and was looking forward to buy them cheap.

Black Friday came, Amazon was filled with tons of 'super-deals', but no one of my wish-list item had ever penny to drop in price!

Since that moment I don't believe in Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals anymore.

But, I am ready to give Amazon another chance this year. And here it comes:


Check this link out starting November 22. They promise to give out some sweet stuff.

1 comment:

ij said...

These deals are tough to get. You always need to be the first. Also it isn't as good as it sounds - merely 30% off regularly priced merchandise, compared to 90% off clearance sale which we'd expect.

Post a Comment

Search & Win