Thursday, October 7, 2010

iTunes - Cut The Rope - GIFT Code Promotion!

Hey, hey, hey!!

Are you aware about new best game hit in AppStore:

 Cut the Rope?



If you are not, check the video below:



The game is excellently designed and provides you tons of fun within a new concept of iPhone Arcade Games. Once started you will fall in love with this game right away.

The game is not expensive, but it is not free.

If you would like to have the game, but you are looking for some promo-codes or sale check out this:

In appreciation of your visit to my blog and to support developers of this great game I am gonna send this game to you as a Gift, for free!


But, thus obviously I cannot gift just everyone I decided to play the game :)


I am big football (soccer) fan, so I'll send the Gifts to first 5 (five) visitors, who guess correctly the final score of UEFA-2012 qualifying match

  Netherlands vs Sweden  
which will take place October 12, 2010 (See match details - UEFA.com)


 So, guess your best till the end of day October 11, 2010 and get the Cut The Rope game for free from me (including HD iPad version) ;)

Drop the comment with specified final score, e-mail or Blogger/LiveJournal account - and let's play!

FINE PRINT 1: Offer valid for US AppStore users only. That is the policy of iTunes 'Send as Gift' feature - Gifts can only be redeemed in the store country from which they were originated. This gift will be redeemable only in the US store. 
FINE PRINT 2: One entry per person.

15 comments:

Abdullah Boodai said...

I'm guessing that Netherlands will win maybe 2-1

I hope that I'm right because I really want this game so bad for my iPod touch

E-Mail: hunter_spsp@hotmail.com

Landy said...

Hey, welcome to the game! ;) I personally also think, that Netherlands will win!

Abdullah Boodai said...

I hope that they win because I think they deserve it

And I also hope that i win cut the rope :)

Abdullah Boodai said...

It looks like netherland is the winner already 2-0 in the first half can't wait for the second half

Landy said...

Yea, seems you are right ;) Did you place a real bid somewhere?

Landy said...

So, you are in US AppStore, right?

Abdullah Boodai said...

No I didn't place a real bid , and yes I use the US AppStore

Abdullah Boodai said...

It seems that I'm wrong I guessed it would be 2-1 but now its 4-1

Landy said...

That is ok ;) You are the only one :)

Abdullah Boodai said...

You mean I won

Landy said...

Check your email ;)

Abdullah Boodai said...

Thank you so much I just got an email that includes the game

Keep the good work

Landy said...

You are welcome, man!

Abdullah Boodai said...

If you need any help on anything just sake me and Ill try my best to help , I'll also tell my friends about your blog

Landy said...

Thanks man. I don't think I will be really active with this blog further, but you are always welcome ;)

Post a Comment

Search & Win